Universal Coveralls Cotton Herringbone Zipper
A plethora of pockets? Got it. Sized to fit over clothing? Yup. Concealed two-way zipper? You bet.
Chicago's Universal Overall designed it all into its 100 percent preshrunk cotton coveralls, which is exactly what you'd expect from a company that's been making work clothes since 1924. They're built to take the abuse and still allow you to go quickly from workshop to cleaner quarters.
- 100 percent preshrunk 10 oz. cotton Fisher cloth
- Two upper patch pockets, two hip patch pockets, two front swing pockets
- Two side access openings
- Ruler pocket on right side
- Banded waistband
- Sized to be worn over clothing
- Plain back
- Concealed two-way brass zipper front closure