Claire Fontaine Basic Notebook 6x8-1/4
This product is unavailable
Claire Fontaine's been manufacturing paper since 1858, provided France's first school notebooks and is currently the only European manufacturer creating paper for its own products. These ruled notebooks are great companions, and well loved by us. Sized appropriately for both portage and comfortable writing they've found a permanent home in more than a few of our employees everyday carry collections.
- 96 sheets of ruled paper
- 6" x 8.25"
- 90 g pH neutral, acid-free paper
- Calcium carbonate gives Clairefontaine paper its trademark qualities of extra white and ultra smooth
- Cloth binding sewn with linen thread
- Elastic Closure
- Smooth satin finish
- Solid hardboard covers textured like grainy leather
- Available in tan and red
- Embossed Clairefontaine logo