Red Clouds Collective Old Timer Tool Roll
Portland-made is an attitude, a mark of quality, and a badge of honor. Portland-based Red Clouds Collective pride themselves on dedication to quality, function and style and their handmade products reflect this. Easy to use and easy on the eyes, their work is built to last and to enjoy. As Red Clouds puts it, “[we] believe in creating products with an honest approach, understandable and practical design... We are designing for the people who want better than standard quality and support the idea of exceeding it”.
The Old Timer Tool Roll is made from thick and durable suede, with a timeless look and sturdy make, it’s the perfect place for storing and carrying your tools - be they pencils or wrenches.
- 15 in. long by 10 in. tall (when folded)
- Durable Suede with quality stitching
- Available in dark brown and tan: please specify any color preference at checkout
- Five pencil and tool pockets
- Simple tie closure
- Leather details
- Made in Portland, Oregon USA.