Klein Tools Dual Purpose Hacksaw
You won't look like a hack brandishing this USA made hardware. Manufactured by Klein Tools, a company that has been making tools for the professional tradesman since 1857, this dual purpose saw can cut at both 45° and 90°. The blade has three sizes so it is truly a universal tool. The case aluminum grips are rugged but light.
- Blade has three teeth sizes.
- Blade converts quickly to 90° or 45° for standard or flush-cut applications.
- Pivot-lock adjusts blade tension for straighter cuts and longer blade life.
- Set screw allows for storage of extra blades and secures blade for "jab" sawing.
- Aluminum finger grip handle and front end.
- Thumb guard for two-hand sawing.
You might also like
This product is unavailable