Marshall Hanwell Speaker
For the last 50 years Marshall Amps have helped shape the sound of modern music. They've traveled with AC/DC and been abused by Jimi Hendrix, and for it's fiftieth anniversary the iconic brand is heading to our living rooms with the launch of the Hanwell. The product of a partnership between Marshall Headphones and Zound Industries, the Hanwell is the first home audio product to earn the Marshall script logo and continue the late Jim Marshall's legacy of loud.
- Wooden cabinet with vinyl skin
- Brushed brass control panel
- 100W Class-D amplifier
- Dual 6-inch long-throw woofers and bass porting
- Two ferrofluid-cooled hi-fi tweeters to take care of the higher frequencies
- 3.5 mm input jack, double-ended coil cord included
While this unit should not be used with guitars, it has been designed to bring the trademark Marshall tone to home audio.
*All sales are final on discounted items.