Universal Cotton Coveralls Herringbone Button
A plethora of pockets? Got it. Sized to fit over clothing? Yup. Rust proof buttons? You bet.
Chicago's Universal Overall designed it all into its 100 percent preshrunk cotton coveralls, which is exactly what you'd expect from a company that's been making work clothes since 1924. They're built to take the abuse and still allow you to go quickly from workshop to cleaner quarters.
- 100 percent preshrunk 10 oz. cotton Fisher cloth
- Two upper patch pockets, two hip patch pockets, two front swing pockets
- Two side access openings
- Ruler pocket on right side
- Banded waistband
- Sized to be worn over clothing
- Plain back
- Concealed rust-proof brass button front closure